Posted 13 May 2019
Adairs is a leading homeware and linen retailer, where you can be guaranteed to be a part of an innovative market leader. With over 170 stores across Australia and New Zealand, we believe in rewarding positive results; we value passion, collaboration, and persistence. Take this opportunity to come on our journey!
A great opportunity now exists for a talented and experienced Visual Merchandiser to join our winning team at Adairs. This role will require you to implement our In-store National VM Guidelines as well as maintaining a high level of VM standards for our stores in Western Sydney.
This is a hybrid role that will see you working in VM 7 days, and sales 3 days per fortnight, Monday to Friday.
We would love to have you on our team if you are:
– An experienced visual merchandiser- ideally within the homewares sector
– Able to demonstrate sound knowledge of effective VM principles
– Highly organised with great time management and communication skills
– Able to work both autonomously and as part of a team
– Meticulous and have a keen eye for detail
– A team player with an enthusiastic can-do attitude
– Committed to safe work practices
– Currently holding a drivers licence
In return for your flexibility, dedication and hard work, Adairs can offer you:
– Generous discounts across the Adairs Retail Group
– Genuine career advancement opportunities
– An environment where great performance is recognised and rewarded
– The opportunity to be part of an amazing team of fun, passionate and talented individuals
If you are passionate about retail, love homewares, want to work in an amazing culture and are committed to delivering exceptional VM standards, then we want to hear from you!
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by – email us now to express your interest.
VM experience is preferable, ideally in a Homeware environment.
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Sydney – Western Suburbs