Posted 16 April, 2019
An Australian owned international designer of premium, contemporary furniture and design pieces are now recruiting a Showroom Manager for one of their busiest locations.
For decades our client have been upping the benchmark for design excellence, in-store experience and quality. Year on year they have demonstrated growth and innovation here in Australia which has lead them to their current expansion into global markets. It has never been a more exciting time to join this iconic brand.
Reporting to the State Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of Showroom Consultants and ensuring all aspects of the store operations are upheld to a professional standard. Ultimately you will ensure the brand us upheld be engaging and retaining a team of professionals that deliver consistent and exceptional customer experience.
Our client boast an excellent rate of retention due to their commitment to their people, along with an exciting and ever evolving business. An excellent pay rate, bonus and generous product discount, regular staff incentives, opportunity for travel and development are all on offer
Unfortunately student and working holiday visa’s cannot be accommodated. Only applicants with unlimited working rights will be considered. A full medical including drug testing will form part of the recruitment process.
– Minimum of 5 years retail leadership experience preferably from a luxury or premium brand
– A natural motivation for sales and working towards team as well as individual goals
– A consultative approach and an ability to warmly engage customers, team members and internal stakeholders
– A solid work history with a record of good tenure and progression
– An inclusive team approach
– Results oriented
– Energy and enthusiasm
– Excellent personal presentation
When and how long is this job duration
Permanent, 5 days per week
Location of job: Chatswood