Posted 21 January 2019
– Build a career with a progressive and innovative brand
– Be part of an energised and dynamic team
– Excellent company culture
– Are you passionate about sales while delivering a client-centric experience striving for excellence?
GlobeWest is at the forefront of designing, importing and wholesaling beautiful and ‘on trend’ contemporary furniture and homewares. We are focused on building a long term, sustainable business and achieving a leading position in the market.
To support this growth, we are looking to appoint a full time Showroom Sales Consultant who will work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve and exceed sales goals.
This exciting opportunity will support the Sydney sales team as they continue to deliver exceptional furniture and homeware needs to clients Australia wide.
You will work with clients who are seeking expert advice on tailored solutions for homes and or projects.
Key Requirements include:
– Maintain a high standard of showroom presentation that showcase our contemporary products
– Meet & greet clients that come into the showroom providing a professional sales experience
– Develop trust and deliver excellence in client service through the entire client service experience
– Being client-centric you will walk the client through their options while understanding and meeting their needs
– Create amazing outcomes for clients with your design and creative flair delivering the best possible experience
– Perform administrative duties including answering phones, providing quotes and data input to ensure that follow up and service excellence is maintained
Benefits for you:
– Positive company culture and team focus
– Competitive remuneration will be offered commensurate with experience
– Appealing staff discount offered on beautiful product
If this sounds like a role that would suit your style and background, please contact Marianne Stamatakis, People and Culture Manager on 0407 900 699.
– You are confident, have a flair for style and have excellent interpersonal skills
– Have previous experience in a similar sales role (retail experience valued)
– Have excellent communication skills and computer literacy
– Previous furniture industry experience is required
– You are able to create and deliver design advice & solutions
– Interior Design experience or qualification is required
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Alexandria, NSW