Posted 14 November 2018
Join Lilly and Lolly’s talented team of interior design loving professionals. Enjoy the thrill of seeing kid’s faces light up when their rooms are refreshed with quality Australian designed and produced furniture.
Our Albert Park design studio is where the magic happens. If you love dealing with customers, designing spaces with quality product and have a proven track record in sales and interiors, this is the perfect storm.
The role will be multifaceted and your main responsibilities include:
– Building strong relationships with retail clients and design professionals
– Issuing quotes, invoices and other specifications to customers
– Meeting sales targets while ensuring a great customer experience
– Providing after-sales service
– Re-arranging showroom, sample libraries so the space always look highly presentable and on brand
– Performing basic sales administration duties as required ( stock control, store operations )
– Coordinating the delivery of products
Lilly & Lolly furniture is thoughtfully designed and professionally handcrafted in Australia. Our team of local craftsmen have over 25 years experience using both old age methods of joinery fused with new technologies to create superior products, using the highest quality materials.
The Lilly & Lolly design team, recognise the importance of designing and producing timeless and durable pieces (backed by a 10 year warranty for workmanship) that stand the test of time, and require only a simple ‘dressing change with accessories’ when children move through life stages. This approach saves families time and money and reduces our waste as a community.
Being local allows the Lilly & Lolly team to offer complete customisation of furniture to suit any space (room size/dimensions), interior design or furnishings. Lilly & Lolly customers are often surprised at the flexibility of the team, allowing increases and decreases in height, length and width of the furniture to suit specific spaces.
Lilly & Lolly furniture is available in either American Oak or Australian Tasmania Oak, which can be left in its natural state with a satin clear finish, or with a ‘Black Japan’, ‘White Wash’ stain, or matched to a stain from a paint sample. For painted finishes, customers can select from any Dulux colour. Lilly & Lolly upholstered ranges offer variations in leg styles, as well as options for bedhead stitching colours. Customers can either supply their own fabric or select from a range of fabrics from leading fabric houses including; Warwick, Zepel and Westbury.
The team pride themselves on creating complete room looks and inspiring spaces for kids. To achieve this Lilly & Lolly partner with creative and design forward businesses providing bedding, wall art, toys, lighting, floor rugs, clocks, mirrors, pin boards, hooks & garlands…. everything that goes into creating a perfect space.
– Qualifications in interior styling, design or a relevant field
– Great rapport building and listening skills
– The ability to identify and sell to customer’s needs
– Energy, enthusiasm, confidence and a can do attitude
– Highly organised with good attention to detail
– Ability to work independently and closely with a small team
– This is a 3-4 day per week role – the successful candidate will be able to work Saturdays
When and how long is this job duration
3-4 days per week
Location of job: Albert Park