Posted 1 October 2019
– Iconic brand within the design industry
– Exciting sales role within the vibrant Architecture & Design Industry
– Rare opportunity to join a growing business and shape our success
Armadillo & Co is a global brand born in Australia, with inspiration and craftsmanship drawn from India. Since 2009, A&Co. has pioneered the rug world through its combination of aesthetics and ethics. The company’s head office is based in Sydney with showrooms across Australia and the USA.
Each A&Co. rug is handmade from natural and sustainable materials, elevating the artistry of age-old methods through a uniquely Australian contemporary design process. We proudly embrace Fair Trade practices, with each purchase benefiting local schools in our weavers’ villages through the not-for-profit Armadillo & Co Foundation.
We are seeking a passionate Sales Consultant to work with our Regional Sales Manager VIC/TAS and play a key role in continuing to grow our Victorian trade business. The position is fulltime, based in our Melbourne Showroom (Richmond). Key responsibilities include:
– Showroom customer service and product presentation
– Support and grow our trade client base with the Regional Sales Manager
– Management of wholesale accounts including providing brand/product training sessions and sample coordination.
– Entering sales leads, orders and monitoring progress of orders from quote through to delivery
– Providing support preparing for trade presentations, events, account specific queries and other activities
Provide exceptional customer service to both Trade and wholesale clients and maintaining strong relationships
Assisting with showroom events when necessary
We are searching for a dynamic sales professional, who can demonstrate high levels of:
– Customer focus
– Passion for the A&D industry
– Communication & interpersonal skills
– Agility and time management
– Problem solving
A background in the architecture and design industry is preferred, but not essential. Physical ability to lift rugs if required in accordance with workplace WH&S policies and processes.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you! Please submit the following to our HR Manager, Rachel at [email protected].
– One paragraph bio about who you are and what makes you jump out of bed in the morning
– An example of a product or brand you engage with and why (you can include any photos or other information if you like)
Armadillo & Co is an exciting brand with a growing team. We provide great perks like lunch, company volunteer days, and flexible working arrangements. We genuinely care about our people, and embrace Equal Employment Opportunity and fair workplace practices. We are committed to Workplace Health & Safety, and cultural diversity.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity with a successful global and ethical brand.
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Melbourne