Posted 8 July 2019
Brosa is a new breed Direct to Consumer retail brand that is disrupting the $14 billion Australian home and living retail industry.
As one of Australia’s fastest growing businesses we are on a mission to help our customers create a beautiful home effortlessly, which is the main driver in our decision to open our new flagship showroom in Melbourne.
Built on delivering amazing customer experiences, offering fresh designs and inspiration; and creating an unmatched shopping experience Brosa is changing the face of how Australians furnish their homes.
It’s an exciting time in our company’s journey, with recent awards including being named #9 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and #6 in AFR Fast Starters. Brosa is also backed by Australia’s most prominent and successful Venture Capital funds including AirTree Ventures and Bailador who are behind iconic companies including Canva, Petcircle, Expert360, Ebay Australia, Ticketek.
The new flagship showroom will be the home of our brand, where clients can visit to view a curated selection of our most popular and beautiful products in designed room settings. We will fill the showroom with inspiration, hospitality and technology to enhance the customer experience – but we need you to bring it to life!
Why join Brosa?
At Brosa, we aim to build an exceptional environment to help our team thrive. Our goal is to help our team produce their best work and find enjoyment in their role. We commonly refer to our team as a family and work hard to create an atmosphere that is high on trust, honesty, accountability, commitment and of course fun.
Brosa Brand Values:
Curious, Problem Solvers – Solving problems are at the centre of what we do every day and we relish overcoming them. We are driven by a natural curiosity to learn new skills, discover fresh ideas and seek out greater possibilities because what we do matters!
Design to Deliver – Our customers are our business. Which is why we obsess over them. We seek to design solutions that win their trust and loyalty. Such a task is never easy so we focus on designing high quality products, services and processes that raise the bar. Ultimately delivering a customer experience of the highest standard.
We own this together- Ownership is not a dirty word. In fact we thrive on stepping up to challenges and delivering. We all have a role to play in our shared vision. Every person acts on behalf of the entire company. Sometimes this will be outside our own team but we never say “that’s not my job”. It’s all part of being a family.
Dream big, Think big – Thinking small results in staying small. To truly make change, we believe in having a big vision. To inspire a bold direction. Our family are always seeking to grow. We understand that change is constant but by thinking creatively and intelligently we discover smarter ways to make big visions come true.
Different is Normal – We don’t want to be different, we just are. Having diversity is our strength. It means we think differently, uniquely and bigger. This drives fresh ideas, new ways of working and innovation.
What would I be doing as a Sales Consultant?
– Leading our clients on their journey in the showroom, to create a beautiful home effortlessly. Building a vision for clients through product selection and pairing, including creating mood boards.
– Providing expert advice to clients on the full range of Brosa products and services especially the in house and online design services
– Being an ambassador for the brand – you will be the face of Brosa offline, bringing the brand to life for the clients
– Creating a painless and delightful customer experience for everyone who comes into the showroom
– Providing your expert product knowledge in an engaging manner and answering specific client queries to offer solutions to the client’s furnishing needs
– Day to day activities of hosting a busy showroom
– Providing support for the Showroom Manager and Interior Stylist
– Hosting open days and special promotional events
– A passion for retail and interiors, product & design
– Ability to create an instant rapport and instil excitement and fun with clients from the moment they enter the showroom
– Previous experience with consultative or retail sales roles with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets and customer feedback scores
– Excellent customer communication skills – written, on the phone and in person with the ability to prioritize a client’s needs in a fast paced, ever-changing, high pressure environment
– A self-starter who has creative ideas on how to better serve our clients and isn’t afraid to suggest them
– Enthusiastic, open and honest
– Tech savvy
– Ability to work 5 out of 7 days per week including weekends and late nights
To apply click here.
When and how long is this job duration
Permanent Full Time
Location of job: Melbourne