Posted 6 August 2019Job Description
We are after a switched-on experienced individual with an eye for detail and visual aesthetics, who enjoys taking ownership of a role and using their creative flair to the max!
You will assist with meeting our clients on site, estimating the required furnishings and quoting. You will also create briefs, select product for jobs and manage / work alongside assistant stylists and the installation team.
keekï Property Styling is a dynamic and energetic business, we require someone who can quickly adapt to change and reprioritise their workload on a continual basis. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys having a busy and challenging role.
Previous experience in retail and property styling would be favoured.
Key responsibilities include:
• Picking jobs, installs/pick-ups, and various warehouse duties
The Successful Applicant will possess the following:
• Proven abilities to work under time pressures and tight deadlines
• Have confidence and the ability to liaise with clients on a daily basis
• Team player that has a friendly, personable and professional demeanour
• Be able to determine a furniture layout on the spot and communicate the reasons and benefits of your thoughts to the customer
• Be capable of juggling various jobs and clients at once
• Possess strong yet flexible decision-making skills
• Possess strong administrative & computer skills
• Have accurate spatial awareness – this is crucial when selecting furniture for jobs
• Have a meticulous eye for detail and finishing touches
• Have a great sense of style and be up to date with current trends
IN RETURN, WE’LL PROMISE YOU…
• A supportive, collaborative, and vibrant working environment
• Generous product discount
• Continuous learning opportunities – be the best you can be
If this sounds like you then we’d love to meet you!!
We thank you in advance for your application and may only contact you if you meet the above criteria.
Send your resume to [email protected]
When and how long is this job duration
3-4 days per week
Location of job: Dandenong South