Posted 25 February 2019
Mi Designer Styling is the North Shore’s fastest growing property styling consultancy specialising in pre-sale make-overs, property styling and interiors design services.
To meet growing demand from our roster of real estate agents and clients across the North Shore. We are seeking an energetic, full time Property Stylist who can also assist in business development.
Our goal is to make sure all of our clients’ properties are presented to the target market and that the experience of working with Mi Designer is one of ease, confidence and stressful.
We maximise the sale price achieved for our client’s homes by applying clever design fundamentals and our bespoke approach to styling.
• You are a hard working, energetic and on-trend stylist with a fabulous eye for detail
• You are genuine, honest and down to earth with an ability to confidently communicate with all client types.
• You have exceptional organisational and logistics skills for co-ordinating furniture deliveries and pick ups/ trades etc
• You are able to delicately manage the balance between pleasing the client and keeping the profitability of the install in mind.
• You are hands-on and take personal pride in the fastidious presentation of your properties for market.
• You are a “closer”, with an outgoing personality, a great sense of humour and are willing to accept responsibility for working on business development
• You are adaptable to ever changing client’s needs and wants.
• You are sympathetic and understanding that a vendor can become highly stressed while preparing their home your sale.
• You have an amazing memory recall cognitively and an almost photographic memory for places and spaces.
Main responsibilities include
• New Business Origination – engaging new real estate agents to broaden our network.
• Management of client relationships
• Full account life cycle administration from quoting to invoicing
• Accurate estimating and quoting using Excel
• Client / Agent liaison
• Interpretation of agents brief and target market
• Commissioning / engaging / co-ordinating trades on pre-sale makeovers.
• Furniture & accessory selection for styling installs.
• Ensuring your projects are installed, styled and bumped out on time and on budget
• Working within budget and time constraints
• General Administration duties as required
The successful applicant will have
• Minimum 3 years experience in property styling or similar interiors field
• Fantastic organisational and sales skills are essential
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Competency in MAC, Excel, Word and Outlook
• A high level of logistics and project management
• Your own transport and a current unrestricted NSW drivers’ license.
• Good level of general health and fitness is required as the position requires some medium lifting/moving/hanging artwork, climbing stairs, etc.
• Preparing jobs for transport to the property – packing, unpacking
• Collecting and returning keys, communicating with the Real Estate agents and vendors directly.
• Supervising removalists and assisting with bumping in and out ensuring no damage to the property occurs
• Some cleaning, ironing bedspreads, etc to ensure immaculate presentation of the property
• Sales and customer service background would be a plus
• An interest in real estate and recent sales prices will become second nature.
Hours of work and remuneration
• 38 hours per week
• Commission based remuneration structure: attractive base contract fee + sales based commission
• Mobile phone allowance
• Mileage & travel expenses reimbursed.
At least 3 years experience is preferable
Experience in property styling
Experience is customer service
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Artarmon, NSW