Posted 22 November 2018
Aura and Form has an exciting new role for an interior stylist/interior decorator to join our growing team. We are a property styling decorating company offering interior decorating, property styling and renovation services to our mid-high end inner-city based clients.
You can wear 2 hats by delivering high quality property styling outcomes to maximise the sale price achieved for our client’s homes, or deliver beautiful decorating solutions based on the client’s brief.
Success is our service and you will be driven to exceed the client’s expectation with outcomes that inspire. You will market and promote our services to grow our client and agent base, and you will be financially rewarded for the growth in our business.
As a self-starter, you will already be an excellent communicator with a focus on sales and business development.
The key responsibilities as a stylist include:
• Choosing the art, accessories and soft furnishings for properties in consultation with the senior stylist.
• Overseeing the arrival and placement of furniture and furnishings onsite.
• Styling a property independently with the assistance of our handyman and transportation staff.
• Ensuring every property styling is executed to a high standard.
• Completing the documentation that is required for each styling – including photographs, inventory lists, etc.
• Communication with our sales agents and vendors as required.
The key responsibilities as an interior decorator would include:
• Determine design brief
• Develop design concepts to clients specifications and budgets
• Present design concepts to clients
• Coordinate trades as required
• Manage ordering and delivery of items for clients homes
The following minimum experience/qualifications are required:
• Certificate IV in Interior Decoration and Design
• Min 3 yrs. experience in a property styling
• Min 3 yrs. previous experience in an interior decorator
The following are essential:
• Full drivers licence and reliable car
• Australian citizen or permanent resident
When and how long is this job duration
Minimum of 3 days – 5 days per week
Location of job: office/warehouse is based in Braeside