Love Interior Design? Apply Today!
Based in Sydney, Life Interiors is a rapidly growing furniture business servicing the whole of Australia. We operate online through our successful website lifeinteriors.com.au as well as in store at our Pyrmont and Waterloo showrooms.
We are seeking a full time sales consultant who is passionate about furniture and interior design to join our vibrant and supportive team!
Working in our Pyrmont showroom this is a sales role with an emphasis on providing great design solutions to our mix of commercial and domestic clients.
This position is much more than just a sales role; offering styling advice and product information to our large portfolio of clients is an important aspect of this role and you will be given the opportunity to utilise your creative skills to provide the best styling recommendations.
The role includes:
– Answering enquiries and processing sales both online, over the phone and in store
– Promoting and offering the best advice on our extensive product range
– Assisting commercial, domestic clients and interior stylists with design advice
– Showroom merchandising
– Working closely with our despatch team to organise customer orders & logistical details
– Providing outstanding customer service and end to end order management
We want you if you:
– Are an Interior design or decorating graduate
– Have had previous industry experience and are ready for a new challenge
– Are an excellent team player
– Possess fab relationship building skills
– Are customer service focused & love to go the extra mile
– Are self motivated & results driven with heaps of initiative
– Are highly organised, pay attention to detail & are computer savvy
– Are available to work some Saturdays
Previous customer service experience as well as an interior design background is desired as this role involves providing design advice on a regular basis.
For the successful candidate, Life Interiors offers:
– Above industry pay rates
– Great staff discount across our products
– Recognition and rewards for outstanding performance
– Excellent training tools and professional development
– A vibrant, fast paced and fun work environment within a supportive team
– Career potential within this prolific business
If this is you, apply now by sending your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
When and how long is this job duration
Full-Time and Casual roles avaialble
Location of job
Pyrmont and Waterloo Showrooms
Geoff Karam [email protected]