Posted 1 May 2019
Adairs is a leading homeware and linen retailer, where you can be guaranteed to be a part of an innovative market leader. With over 170 stores across Australia and New Zealand, we believe in rewarding positive results; we value passion, collaboration, and persistence. Take this opportunity to come on our journey!
Looking to further establish your career with a business that encourages feedback and will offer the tools to see you succeed?
Having firmly entrenched ourselves in the world of homeware and lifestyle products, we are looking at a growth plan over the next 24 months to further establish our brand.
With new stores opening, we are looking for driven individuals who are able to lead and inspire small and large format teams, and celebrate the successes of their people.
With an international presence, we have the ability to offer fantastic growth opportunities and see you succeed in your chosen career.
A leadership role with Adairs will involve:
– Communicating across all levels, from senior management through to buyers and planners
– Working cohesively with your team to ensure the smooth running of the business
– Celebrating the successes of your team
– Developing the skills of individuals and assisting them in achieving their career goals
– Driving sales through developing the client base, and leading from the front
This is a role that will see you developing your financial acumen, and really refine your business management skills.
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Sydney – North & West