Posted 4 Nov 2019
– Liaise and build relationships with agents and clients to book staging jobs.
– Attend consultations at properties to identify staging requirements.
– Select furniture, decor and soft furnishings to suit the property to be staged.
– Manage and work with the team to ensure installs are completed on time and correctly.
– Manage and work with the team to organise and complete uninstalls.
– Monitor stock levels and availability in order to complete installs.
– Manage workplace safety and health requirements of the team, yourself and others on the worksites.
– 2 years proven previous experience in property styling/staging is required for this role.
– Qualifications in interior design will be beneficial but not required.
– Current drivers licence and reliable car.
– Right to work in Australia is a must.
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Adelaide, SA.