Posted 5 March 2019
Based out of the Sydney Start-up Hub, Vessel is a newly founded tech buying platform for hospitality, education, and healthcare furniture. It’s a directly buying platform which aims to give customer better quality & value by removing the middlemen.
Our office is based out of Fishburners which is our showroom, it’s a vibrant space and a collaborative working environment, with networking opportunities and a young culture mentorship available.
The role will become full-time as soon as we launch – in the meantime it will be from Monday to Friday, however we are flexible with the hours. There is a lot of opportunity to spread your wings and fly as we are a business that is growing rapidly.
· Be the single point of contact for our factories across Asia, Italy, and Poland
· Manage them and build future long standing relationships
· Gathering new and existing product information
· Update product details
· Manage furniture production
· Create furniture specification and designs
· Ensure production is on schedule
· Manage and update products on website
· Create diagrams, and AUTOCAD designs
· Ability to create renders but this is not essential
This will suit someone who is either studying or just finished studying an interior design course.
When and how long is this job duration
5 Days per week
Location of job: Sydney