Posted 21 January 2019
We are offering an internship to an Interior Design student or recent graduate.
The Style Project is a full service Interior Design business that has recently relocated from Sydney to rural NSW. We are now based in Wallendbeen, NSW and service clients in Sydney, Canberra, Yass, Young, Wagga Wagga & surrounding towns.
We have built a business utilising the expertise of professionals in their field and together with them we project manage renovations & work with our residential clients on design & decoration and we also work on a small number of Commercial projects.
We offer a hands on Internship in the day to day operations of an Interior Design business. Ongoing training includes attending client meetings, working on client presentations, sourcing products and liaising with suppliers and trades.
This program is for 120 hours & we are flexible with both the number of days worked each week. The training provided focuses not only on design but also the business requirements of running an Interior Design business. Please only apply if you can commit to the full internship.
Please forward a cover letter & CV to:
Kim Knox-Thurn – Principal Designer
This role is suited to an Interior Design student or recent graduate
– Must be proficient in Mac – daily use of Keynote essential
– Experienced in Interior Design relevant computer programs
– Familiar with social media across all platforms
– Ability to communicate well both verbally & in the written word
– Ability to think through a situation & its ramifications
– Warm & friendly personality with desire to focus on client needs
– Exceptional customer service
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Wallendbeen, NSW