Posted 6 Sept 2019
B Seated is a leading luxury hospitality furniture manufacture, a family business and is located in the middle of the design hub of Alexandria. Our Boutique Showroom brings together some of the finest architects, interior designers, and owners of large establishments
Our clients include: Merivale Group, Star Casino, Hotel San Francisco, The Grounds, and We Work Pyrmont, Martin Place, and Shanghai.
An opportunity has now become available for a full time Interior Design & Sales Consultant to join our exciting, and growing team
This exciting opportunity will see you work one on one with clients, with your main focus to create lasting relationships. Your extensive knowledge of the products and eye for detail will create seamless design solutions in addition to providing start to finish impeccable service to close the sale – enticing repeat business.
• Maintain a high standard of showroom presentation that showcases our vast range of products
• Meet and greet clients and guide them through the unique journey and experience we offer
• Follow up on all customer leads with the aim to build new/existing client relationships and exceed sales targets
• Provide interior design consultations in store, online, and through email.
• Thorough understanding the project brief with the aim to surpass client expectations
• Prepare support material including mood boards /specification documentation to get the sale over the line.
• Perform administrative duties including answering phones, providing quotes and data input to ensure service excellence is maintained
• Ad hoc duties with the willingness to take on additional tasks that may become available
Our small friendly team are extremely passionate about the business and the products we sell, so the right candidate needs to be a good cultural fit and highly motivated to assist in the continual growth of the business.
Role: Full Time
Fun & Great Culture
Salary: $50 – $90 based on experience
Please provide a cover letter in addition to your resume with a brief description about yourself, your experiences and the reason you would like to join our fabulous team.
For more information, please visit our website www.bseatedglobal.com.au
Please attention applications to Charlene Klein our company owner and she will come back to you [email protected]
The Successful Candidate:
• Must be flexible to work weekends
• Confident, have a flair for style and possess excellent interpersonal skills
• Exceptional communication and computer literacy skills
• Express a true passion for interior design and/or luxury brands
• Demonstrated previous experience in a similar industries/ sales role
• Previous Interior design or design industry related experience valued but not essential
When and how long is this job duration
5 Days per week
Location of job: Alexandria, NSW