Posted 14 October 2018
Window Workshop is a boutique retail interior decorating and design store in High St, Armadale, that is looking for a full time interior decorating/design consultant. We are a long established business that specialises in high end, beautiful custom made soft furnishings for residential projects – i.e. curtains, blinds, cushions, bedding, upholstered furniture, as well as occasional furniture, lighting, wallpaper, rugs and home wares.
This role involves assisting clients in store by putting together fabric schemes, taking them through the products available, quoting custom made products, and processing the project to completion. You will also be handling telephone and email enquiries. Having a prominent shop front you will be involved with the visual merchandising of the store. As this is a small business, you will be working closely with the other decorators and assisting them with their projects as well as your own.
We are looking for someone with:
– Passion for fabrics and flair for co-ordinating colour schemes.
– Enthusiastic, creative and enjoy designing custom made products.
– Love of all things related to interior decoration and design.
– Enjoy working with clients and have great communication and organisational skills.
– Attention to detail.
– Flair for visual merchandising.
– Well presented.
– Experience with custom made soft furnishings.
– Interior decoration/design qualification.
* Please send a cover letter and sample folio with your resume.
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Armadale, Victoria