Posted 17 October 2018
HOME by belle is a design and renovation management company that provides our clientele with exceptional design concepts to compliment our full renovation service for their home improvement projects.
HOME by belle combines incredible skills in project management with meticulous attention to detail during the construction phase on each renovation project.
Design & Project Assistant
Are you absolutely fabulous and incredibly down to earth and looking for a full time job in the design industry? Well, we are looking for a creative & highly capable Design & Project Assistant to join our boutique and dynamic team.
As a key member of the design team you will be across all aspects of design and will have a key role throughout the entire renovation process.
We’re looking for a very special new member who will complement the calibre of our existing team.
The role involves:
– assisting the Design & Project Co-ordinator and Director with all tasks as required
– preparing all project floor plans, elevations and 3D renders in detail
– producing impressive client presentations displaying project design
– project cataloguing, pricing and fittings sourcing
– assisting with accounts and project administration
Our showroom and office is located in Willoughby NSW. The position will based predominantly at our office, however local travel will be required to project sites so a full licence and own car is essential.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
– 38 hours per week (9am-5pm) | Monday to Friday
– You will be offered a salary package that reflects the position
– You will enjoy a satisfying job in a friendly and supportive atmosphere
– You will be joining a company with a passion for client service and innovative ideas, as well as a culture that values the contribution that team members make to the ongoing success of the company
THE HEADS UP
If you really, really want this job, here’s a few clues as to what might get you on our shortlist.
– Dip/B Degree within the design field
– Strong AutoCAD & Revit skills
– Experience using 3D programs
– Excellent presentation skills (using Indesign / Sketchup or similar)
– Excellent communication skills and an enthusiastic and driven attitude
– Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
– Ability to work on multiple client projects concurrently
– Flexible attitude towards all duties.. i.e sometimes you’re helping to unload a truck or cleaning a jobsite and next minute you’re brainstorming for an upcoming project!
– Manners, empathy and ethics – our most important core values.
– An inherent sense of time management
– Experience – 1 year of professional interiors experience in residential design
Because we only employ staff of extremely high quality, jobs at HOME by belle don’t come up much. If you think you are exactly who we’re looking for, well … what are you waiting for??
Send your application and portfolio to [email protected] Be sure to include references as we would like to hear a bit from others about your approach to work, your presentation and how you interact with past team members.
Please put the following in the comments section in your email: Design & Project Assistant
Employment starts: ASAP as we are ready for our new team member!
Applications close: October 31st 2018
Interviews: Those whom make the shortlist will be notified by the 5th November. We will attempt to notify all who apply for the position if we can.
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Willoughby