Posted 13 August 2019
Miss Amara seeks an individual who is passionate about interiors and styling to be an online customer service superstar and provide some much appreciated styling suggestions to our customers who are very appreciative for some assistance making design decisions for their precious homes!
The role is enjoyable with the flexibility of logging in remotely, or working from our Sydney office.
We are looking for someone who is hard working and dedicated to getting the job done.
Working remotely comes with its challenges and therefore the candidate must be reliable, committed and with an outstanding work ethic – a trustworthy staff member to represent our brand and work autonomously.
If you prove yourself in the role, there will be opportunities for you to grow with our business. If you have drive and ambition this role is perfect for you.
What we require:
* Full time (7.6 hours/day, 5 days per week) customer service work per day includes styling and customer service.
* The flexibility of logging in remotely and chatting with customers.
* Exceptional customer service levels a must, but the ideal candidate would be reciprocate the warm and personable communication of our customers.
* Strong skills in customer communication and support and an ability to deal with complaints.
* Providing styling advice with the aim of delivering customer happiness and also bringing in additional sales for the business.
* Both phone & email support required.
Please email a copy of your resume and a cover letter describing why you think you would be the right candidate for the role to [email protected]
* Previous styling experience/ design skills or just a passion for interiors and enthusiasm for the work.
* Retail and/ sales experience is preferred.
* The role may also include other administrative or fulfilment tasks across the e-commerce platform or across social media. So any experience with similar tasks is preferable.
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Remote, or Sydney (Mortdale)