Posted 23 July 2019
A leading supplier to the interiors industry since 2004, GlobeWest works with designers, property stylists, developers and boutique retailers to provide beautiful and distinctive residential and commercial furnishing solutions.
This role is a fast- paced role for a detail focused administrator with prior product claims and after sales support experience located at our Melbourne Head Office in Springvale.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Some of your key accountabilities will include:
• Supporting our customers with their after sales enquiries with a focus on resolving product quality & transit damage related issues and spare parts requirements
• Providing industry leading customer service to maintain GlobeWest’s positions as supplier of choice to the interiors industry
• Answering queries regarding product issues by email or phone calls
• Providing timely claim resolution & status updates to customers and claims stakeholders
• Processing customer claims and return authorities Ensuring any query is appropriately documented and escalated if necessary
• Pro-actively flagging potential quality issues with Procurement, Quality control team and Product Management
• Recording accurate claims information into claims management systems
• Following up on any outstanding Return authorities and if need be any associated outstanding payments
• Assisting with any adhoc duties as required
To secure this role the ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrated passion for delivering exceptional customer outcomes, and can identify opportunities to reduce customer effort
• The ability to take ownership and resolve customer issues
• Ability to demonstrate a clear approach to decision making where all relevant factors are considered.
• Superior time management skills and ability to prioritise
• Proven experience of working well within a team in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to clearly and confidently negotiate with Customers and stakeholders in both written and verbal form.
• Strong computer literacy with the ability to learn multi-platform claims systems.
Critical to the success of this role is a proactive approach which will enable you to investigate and resolve cases by engaging appropriate stakeholders like the Product Management team, Quality Control etc. Ongoing product training will also be provided.
Job benefits and perks
Working at GlobeWest we encourage a high-performance culture where people are rewarded for effort and dedication. Our team enjoy an open and down to earth culture and have access to beautiful product with an excellent discount.
If you think you have the skill set to join this great company, that employs around 45 people in the Melbourne office, we would love to hear from you. To apply please send your details to Rhonda Higgs, Customer Service Sales Administration Manager.
When and how long is this job duration
Full Time, Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
Location of job: Melbourne, Springvale