Posted 2 Sept 2019
Home Dressing is an established property styling business based in Ultimo specialising in Inner West, Eastern Suburbs and Lower North Shore, high end apartments and houses, and we are looking for a new team member. Through our great relationships with our agents, we provide high quality stylings in some of Sydney’s best areas.
A flexible opportunity has become available for an experienced Property Stylist to join our team. The role is casual but there is plenty of work available over the spring campaign period. The ideal candidate will have a natural design eye and the ability to coordinate and style furniture, décor, colour and wall art and to be able to style properties to meet the agreed job specifications and that have a real “Wow Factor”.
The Property Stylist’s role and responsibilities are:
– To attend quotations and consult with clients and agents on the options available.
– To select furniture and soft furnishings to meet the job specifications from the agreed quote.
– To assist removals staff to ensure inventory is packed and furniture is placed in the property.
– Liaise and communicate with staff to ensure smooth flow of activities.
To be considered you must have:
– Minimum 2 years previous experience in Property Styling is essential.
– Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving flexibility.
– Ability to work independently and self-manage day to day requirements of the position.
– Driver’s licence and own vehicle.
– We offer a great team culture in a dynamic and growing industry. Please submit your CV for consideration.
Please note, due to the high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates who match our above requirements will be contacted.
When and how long is this job duration
Start ASAP – The Role will be ongoing
Location of job: Ultimo