Posted 28 May 2019
Brosa is a new breed Direct to Consumer retail brand that is disrupting the $14 billion Australian home and living retail industry. As one of Australia’s fastest growing businesses we are on a mission to help our customers create a beautiful home effortlessly. Built on delivering amazing customer experiences, offering fresh designs and inspiration; and creating an unmatched shopping experience Brosa is changing the face of how Australians furnish their homes.
It’s an exciting time in our company’s journey, with recent awards including being named #9 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and #6 in AFR Fast Starters. Brosa is also backed by Australia’s most prominent and successful Venture Capital funds including AirTree Ventures and Bailador who are behind iconic companies including Canva, Petcircle, Expert360, Ebay Australia, Ticketek.
That’s why we’re ready for a partner-focused Business Development Lead to join the Brosa family and propel our next stage of growth.
About the Role
You’ll be responsible for engaging and leading our relationships with partners in the commercial and property development space. As a Business Development Lead at Brosa, you will focus on developing strategic relationships in the property industry and growing Brosa’s B2B revenue stream.
To be successful here you’ll need to be a self-starter with excellent ability to territory plan, network within an industry and execute to drive revenue. This is an ideal role for a motivated sales professional to take their career to the next level, with the potential to fully own a fast-growing revenue channel in a rapidly growing business.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Developing and managing strong relationships with property developers, real estate agents, commercial property managers and other related entities to drive awareness, interest and engagement in Brosa’s products.
– Presenting Brosa’s products in innovative and tailored ways to create compelling value propositions for B2B buyers.
– Working with the current sales team to serve inbound strategic partner requests
– Working collaboratively with Brosa’s internal teams to create compelling proposals to win business
– Delivering revenue growth within the strategic partner space
– Australia wide travel (capital cities) on a regular basis to develop key relationships
We’re always looking for go-getting, proactive team members who are hungry to learn. You’ll need to be able to jump into different challenges with a problem-solving mindset. In addition, for this role you will need:
– 4+ years experience in a business development or channel management role
– Deep understanding of one or more of the following industries: residential builder/developer, commercial or residential real estate, architecture, interior design
– Strong sales acumen
– Proven ability to territory plan, set and meet targets and execute to drive revenue
– Home and living retail experience would be a bonus.
When we’re looking for our next generation of Brosa Family members we look for 5 core Brosa Family Values:
1. Curious, Problem Solvers.
2. Design to Deliver.
3. We own this together.
4. Dream big, Think big.
5. Different is Normal.
Why join Brosa?
At Brosa, we aim to build an exceptional environment to help our team thrive. Our goal is to help our team produce their best work and find enjoyment in their role. We commonly refer to our team as a family and work hard to create an atmosphere that is high on trust, honesty, accountability, commitment and of course fun. To foster a vibrant workspace we have various initiatives including Friday Ted Style talks from internal and external speakers (we call it Flocktalk), allowances for attending conferences and workshops and of course an open policy for bringing pets to the office! We believe that great businesses are built on great people and are constantly striving to elevate the platform we give our team.
– Staff Discounts on Brosa products
– Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing companies in Australia
– Access to the wider network of high calibre contacts within the AirTree Ventures and Bailador portfolio
If this sounds like somewhere you’d love to work, apply now to Rebecca (via this link: http://adr.to/imqe6 ) including a short note introducing yourself and we’ll be in touch. If you have any specific questions, please give me a call on 02 8005 8667.
When and how long is this job duration
Permanent – Fulltime
Location of job: Fitzroy, Melbourne