Posted 28 August 2019
Capstone Interiors is a boutique property styling business specialising in inner-city, high end apartments and houses. Through our great relationships with our agents, we provide magazine-ready interiors in some of Sydney’s best areas.
A flexible opportunity has become available for a Property Stylist / All Rounder to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a natural design eye and the ability to coordinate and style furniture, décor, colour and wall art and to be able to put together a cohesive story with ease.
The role can grow with you and the business, with opportunities to be involved with the marketing, social media and administration sides of the company as well
The Assistant Property Stylist’s role and responsibilities are
– To attend inspections and consult with the clients and agents on the options available.
– To select furniture and soft furnishings to meet the job spec to create an amazing package.
– To supervise removals staff to ensure inventory is packed and furniture is placed in the property.
– To efficiently arrange removals and de-staging of properties.
– Liaise and communicate with staff to ensure smooth flow of activities.
– Produce content for social media accounts
– Administrative duties
To be considered you will ideally have:
– Flexibility with working hours
– Previous experience in Property Styling or Interior Design
– Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving flexibility
– Ability to work independently and self-manage day to day requirements of the position
– Drivers license and own vehicle
In return, you will have an opportunity to make the role uniquely yours and develop with a company on a very positive trajectory.
When and how long is this job duration
3 days per week, flexible
Location of job: Rosebery, NSW