Life Interiors is a Sydney based design and import studio focused on delivering fashionable, contemporary furniture to style-minded Australians. With design influences sourced predominantly from Europe and America, they have a friendly and fun team of professionals and are looking for a student to help in a varied role, covering many aspects of their business.
This is a great hands-on work experience opportunity, with the possibility of a permanent position for the right candidate.
The position duties include:
- Australian furniture industry exposure
- Insight into marketing design and campaign execution
- Insight into website management
- Involvement in creating and managing the right furniture product mix on our current and new website
- Client interface via our showroom
- Industry + product research and analysis
- Local and international product sourcing
- Working with a tight, successful and growing team
- Employment opportunities for the right candidate
To be successful you will need to:
- Be an excellent team player
- Utilise your knowledge and experience of interior design
- Possess excellent relationship building skills
- Be highly organized, pay attention to detail and computer savvy
- Have an enthusiastic and proactive attitude and work ethic
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to Geoff Karam. Details below.
None required, we require a candidate with the right attitude, who is passionate about interiors design and furnishings!
When and how long is this job duration
2-6 months. This job in unpaid, occasional work, possibly leading to a full-time paid position.
Location of job